PGS

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Brand new

It’s a change. And I am going to be as honest as I can be.

2013 was a year of experimentation, fulfilment and learning to let go.

I have understood that the beauty of writing and sharing doesn’t lie in just writing something for the sake of it, but also, when it heals and allows the self to explore, learn and become more aware of what and who the self is.

POKOPOCKETTO did not take off as I hoped for it to be; it was something I created out of eagerness and excitement. Simply said, it was a project that my life’s direction has fallen out of path with. I had tried to carry it, only realizing I have other matters that I truly care about instead of sharing and forwarding articles for the sake of it.

This new space is renamed Pocket Wonder because I still believe that some things are worth remembering as pure magic despite this transitional phase in my life. I still have a knack for glitter, little toy displays and the sentiment that things that fit in your pocket are easy to carry and perhaps, understand.

2014 marks the year of healing, exploration and comprehension, as well as appreciation for the things that I care about in my life.

I view this new space as a new chapter in my journey. Goodbye to the overdose of "in-trend" posts (for the sake of it), and hello to all the things I care about (I still care about fashion enough hahah).

No comments:

Post a Comment