PGS

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Inspired by Bjork #1

I've been missing in awhile and trying to figure out what I want exactly. It's funny how I feel divided, struggling and then deciding who I want to be.

Nonetheless, Happy 2015 - New Year and new start(s) as they always say. Am just trying to motivate myself and get my life in order (I guess).

This is one dead space. But I thought I would put it to good use since I'm working on some stuff with le partner in crime. Thanks Nic, only retards like us would think of shit like that <3 (Do not judge my stupid fonts and colours hahah)

#1

And find the following, check it out in order:


Moon - Official Video 


Crystalline - Official video
(also my favourite out of the lot)



Crystalline - Live on Jools Holland



Virus - MV Edit
"Released as the third single, each song in the album features a theme related to nature. In "Virus", Björk explores "fatal relationships" such as the one between a virus and a cell, as Björk explained in an interview: "It's a kind of a love story between a virus and a cell. And of course the virus loves the cell so much that it destroys it." "

"The lyrics to "Virus" talk about "dangerous relationships", symbiotic relationships in which one organism is parasite for the other and takes a benefit, even changing the other's behavior. This fact is used as a metaphor between 'love' and 'parasiting'."

No comments:

Post a Comment