PGS

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Glitterati


Sequin Hi-Tops by Converse (Images via Google and styled by yours truly)

I seem to be extremely productive just before sleep beckons, as always. So I caught sight of this particular glitter sweater and decided to have it paired up with more shiny stuff and the best contender to put on this outfit - Miss Chloe Norgaard. I've been quite a fan of her delectable hair I just wished I was blonde (not literally) so I can smack on any tubs of hair colour any time I want. That aside, I've had the biggest weak spot for all things shiny so there goes.

Been shopping lesser as of late because I'm broke and I've got waaaay too many clothes. But it's not going to stop me of dreaming up of an outfit I pictured in my mind so I've decided to turn to photoshop and some "styling". I guess pairing up items and making them "work" is my past time... am not the real professional so thus, this space for all my random things I like (to do).

Anyway I thought this would be a great track, and to probably build up the whole look hahah. Alright I kid, here goes, Get Free by Major Lazer:



Speaking of which, it's about the end of summer and I'm just left with about another week before Melbourne comes to an end. Not exactly having the time of my life mailing out my resume excessively but anything goes.

Reminders, reminders. Let's hope no one gets lost in the midst of all this chaos.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment